Terms & Conditions
Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
● when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
● when you visit our website;
● when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
● when you contact us for help; and
● when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
● deliver the products and services that you have requested;
● provide you with customer support;
● perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products,
services or content offered by others;
● communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may
be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
● develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
● verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
● enforce our terms and conditions;
● manage our business;
Public Information and Social Media Content
● If we have public blogs on our Website, any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read,
collected, and used by anyone. We reserve the right to share sample photos of the work produced in our shop – your
images may be used for these purposes. If your Personal Information appears on our social media pages or website
and you want it removed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Social media platforms and widgets – Our Websites include social media features, these features may collect
information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to
make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or
hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,
and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done
at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms
or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company,
other companies, and consumers to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect
information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or
unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website
contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
● Cookies are text files that may be placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example,
● Web Beacons – Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear
gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or
advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie
● Web Analytics Services – We use Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of the site provided by
experience. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to the site is
from recognizing you on return visits to the site by disabling cookies in your browser. If you prefer to not have data
reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at
● We may create links to other websites – We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar
standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with
or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we
are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies
of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions
before you disclose any personal information to others.
Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at
email@example.com. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you
provided us your address.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online
Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer
protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must
do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review
this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the
then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not
following its said policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. DataSecurity – We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access,
disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data on or transmitted via the
2. Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation – We shall only process Personal Data in a way that is compatible with and
relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, our Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
3. Enforcement and Liability – Fullerton Digital Print and Display commits to resolve complaints about privacy and our collection or use of Personal Data.
a. Human Resources Data – We would generally not collect human resources data. If there was reason to collect such information and there was a complaint it would be addressed within a timely period.
b. IndependentRecourse-Non-HumanResourcesData – If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint
from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact:
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with the requirements of the Shield Frameworks. We will post any revised policy on this website.
Updated: March 16, 202